Foster Better Awareness for Both People and Business
- ALL businesses are in the people business.
- Everyone can improve both professionally and as an individual if they are committed to doing so.
- Organizations, regardless of success levels, limit their success based on a failure to connect the business and the workforce.
- An engaged workforce yields a more profitable business.
- Leaders need objectivity to challenge their vision and strategy to make any organization better.
The Business Side
Andrew (or Andy) founded Strategy People Culture, LLC in 2012 with a passion for working with the interconnectivity between people and business and the fundamental beliefs in the symbiotic relationship between the advancement and success of both people and business. Andy is a seasoned executive & leadership coach, independent workplace investigator and trainer with more than 25 years of experience working with companies across various levels. He was Chief Human Resources Officer for a 1500+ person professional services firm and a Principal & Chief Human Resources Officer for a top national professional services firm where he drove culture change in the organization culminating in recognition on Fortune Magazine’s prestigious 100 Great Places to Work in America. Andy has worked with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) as a member of a special taskforce to develop workplace standards and metrics on employee value and earlier in his career, Andy worked for a large national staffing organization managing human resources and risk management issues and as an auditor with Arthur Andersen.
Andy built a beginning in 2012 focused combining executive coaching, workplace investigations and training to make a meaningful impact to his clients. Andy specializes in helping leaders to elevate their self-awareness and to reach beyond their potential as a leader. Further, he has extensive experience working as a neutral, independent investigator into workplace EEO claims. In addition to offering in-person training on sexual harassment, discrimination, unconscious bias and general DEI matters, Andy has developed a cloud-based delivery module for this important training with the creation of EEO Training, LLC.
The Education Side
The Family Side
The Philantrophic Side
Reach Out for 2021 Events!
- December 2020: New Jersey State Bar Association- The Impact on Employer Liability with Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Training.
- November 2020: Virtual Conversation- "The Big Awkward" Real Conversation and Straight Answers about Race, Color, and Equity.
- September 2020: Virtual Panel Discussion Part #2 - "The Big Awkward" Real Conversation and Straight Answers about Race, Color, and Equity.
- August 2020: ICF New Jersey Charter Chapter - Webinar Presentation - Developing Your Coaching Business.
- July 2020: Virtual Panel Discussion - "The Big Awkward" Real Conversation and Straight Answers about Race, Color, and Equity.
- January 2020: New Jersey State Bar Association - Trends in Workplace Training of Sexual Harassment and Discrimination.
- December 2019: New Jersey State Bar Association - Trends in Workplace Training of Sexual Harassment and Discrimination.
- November 2019 in New York: NY State Bar Association - Trends of Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Training.
- September 2019 in New York: NY Inn of Court - Spoke on diversity.
- October 2018 in Atlantic City, New Jersey: 27th Annual GSC-SHRM Conference - #MeToo - A New Era?
- June 2018 in New York: #DisruptHRNYC on #RevolutionOrEvolution?
- October 2017 in Florham Park, New Jersey: Disrupt HR - Workplace Culture. Click here to watch the video.
- September 2017 in New York City: Workplace Culture.
- January 2017 in Morristown, New Jersey: Workplace Culture.
- January 2017 in New York City: Workplace Culture.
- January 2014 in New Brunswick, NJ: New Jersey State Bar Association – Workplace Investigations Seminar.
- May 2013 in Morristown, New Jersey: Leadership Development and Coaching.
- May 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Topic- Impact of Workplace Culture on the Growth of Organizations.
- May 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada: Topic- Claim Your Seat at the Table: HR in the C-Suite.
- Presented at the Great Place to Work Institute’s national conference.
Published and Quoted
- New Jersey CPA: Healthcare Reform and the CPA Firm, January/February 2011 edition.
- NJBiz Spotlight: Accounting a safe harbor for job applicants, February 2011 edition.
- The Great Workplace by Jennifer Robin and Michael Burchell: requested to provide insight and review.
- HR Executive Online: Spare Them the Detail, The new automatic plan features of retirement programs, such as auto-enrollment, hold special appeal for young workers who tend to feel burdened by too much information, March 2, 2007.