Foster Better Awareness for both People and Business
ALL businesses are in the people business.
Everyone can improve both professionally and as an individual if they are committed to doing so.
Organizations, regardless of success levels, limit their success based on a failure to connect the business and the workforce.
An engaged workforce yields a more profitable business.
Leaders need objectivity to challenge their vision and strategy to make any organization better.
Andrew (or Andy) founded Strategy People Culture, LLC in 2012 with a passion for working with the interconnectivity between people and business and the fundamental believe in the symbiotic relationship between the advancement and success of both people and business. Andy spent over 20 years in the business community gaining experiences in a variety of fields and spending focused time in professional services space including: as an auditor for the world’s largest public accounting firm, as an operations and field representative for one of the 10 largest staffing and payroll firms in the United States and most recently was the Chief Human Resources Officer at the 15th largest accounting firm in the United States. Andrew is an expert in the field of human resources and organizational strategy having held responsibility for all aspects of Human Resources during his career. Andrew has worked with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) as a member of a special taskforce to develop workplace standards and metrics on employee value. Andrew has led cultural change from a high turnover organization to one receiving national recognition as a “Great Place to Work.” Through those learned experiences, Andrew has become passionate about the interplay between successful business operations and corporate strategies on environmental culture. He has coached numerous professionals in areas of professional development and more broadly general life development.
Ever the believer in self-improvement, Andrew holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Villanova University, a Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management from Fairleigh Dickinson University, and a Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law – Newark. Andrew is SPHR certified and is licensed to practice law in both New York and New Jersey. Andrew has also attended the ICF (International Coaching Federation) approved Certificate in Executive Coaching Program at the University of Texas – Dallas. Andrew is PCC certified. Andrew is also now certified in Hogan Assessments, Korn Ferry’s Leadership Architect (KFLA) and Korn Ferry 360 (KF 360).
Andrew is happily married to his wife Laura, who he met through a mutual friend. He is the proud father of two boys, Jack and Hunter. Andrew and his family currently live in New Jersey.
Andrew sits on the Board of The Rose House, a non-profit with the mission of enhancing the lives of special needs adults by offering them the opportunity to live, work, and socialize in the community to their fullest ability.
Reach Out for 2020 Events!
- January 2020 - New Jersey State Bar Association - Trends in Workplace Training of Sexual Harassment and Discrimination.
- December 2019 - New Jersey State Bar Association - Trends in Workplace Training of Sexual Harassment and Discrimination.
- November 2019 in New York - NY State Bar Association - Trends of Anti-Harrassment and Anti-Discrimination Training.
- September 2019 in New York - NY Inn of Court - Spoke on diversity.
- October 2018 in Atlantic City, New Jersey - 27th Annual GSC-SHRM Conference - #MeToo - A New Era?
- June, 2018 in New York - #DisruptHRNYC on #RevolutionOrEvolution?
- October 2017 in Florham Park, New Jersey - Disrupt HR - Workplace Culture. Click here to watch the video.
- September 2017 in New York City - Workplace Culture.
- January 2017 in Morristown, New Jersey – Workplace Culture.
- January 2017 in New York City – Workplace Culture.
- January 2014 – New Jersey State Bar Association – Workplace Investigations Seminar, New Brunswick, NJ.
- May 2013 in Morristown, New Jersey – Leadership Development and Coaching.
- May 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin – topic: Impact of Workplace Culture on the Growth of Organizations.
- May 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada – topic: Claim Your Seat at the Table: HR in the C-Suite.
- Presented at the Great Place to Work Institute’s national conference.
Published and Quoted
- New Jersey CPA: Healthcare Reform and the CPA Firm, January/February 2011 edition.
- NJBiz Spotlight: Accounting a safe harbor for job applicants, February 2011 edition.
- The Great Workplace by Jennifer Robin and Michael Burchell: requested to provide insight and review.
- HR Executive Online: Spare Them the Detail, The new automatic plan features of retirement programs, such as auto-enrollment, hold special appeal for young workers who tend to feel burdened by too much information, March 2, 2007.